Just Be Enough has an awesome series going on right now that focuses on things we like about ourselves. Since I’m on a self-love journey, I figured this would be a perfect writing prompt for me to do.
As you know from my Self-Love Saturday posts here on ‘Confessions, I haven’t and don’t always like myself….but I’m slowly learning how to by
- Changing my expectations of myself
- Paying attention to what makes me feel like…well ME
- Being kind to myself
- I LOVE COLOR! GIMME COLOR!
- I LOVE to dance.
- I’m goofy and silly. Laughing is my favorite thing to do.
- I enjoy laughing at things that would make a 12 year old boy giggle.
- I’m a veteran. While I didn’t enjoy being a cop, I did really enjoy serving my country alongside some pretty awesome people.
- I’m a painter
- I’m a writer
- I like my eyes….they are a really soft, light brown color.
- I enjoy bright eyeshadows (go back and take a look at #1)
- I have rainbow hair
- I am a good mother to my children. Oh it has taken me SO LONG and lots of therapy to be able to say/realize this.
- I’m a Prince fan
- I’m passionate
- I enjoy helping people
- I’m a fast learner and enjoy learning
- I enjoy cooking and baking….I make a mean veggie lasagna!
- I’m a bible geek
- I’m adventurous….despite my fears and anxieties
- Self-Love Saturday: Celebrate Uniqueness & Embrace Your Superpower (butterfly-confessions.com)
- Self-Love Saturday: A Dose of Euphoria to Mask the Pain (butterfly-confessions.com)